Friday, January 14, 2011

About Alvin Darmawan

Hi,
My name is Alvin Darmawan. I'm a full internet marketer. I live in Indonesia, such a beautifful country with the various culture. It's really nice if you wanna visit. I like motorbike very much, especially Harley Davidson. Very excotic bike i think. Now I have blog, called Harley Davidson UK. There you will found a lot of guide about Harley Davidson jackets, helmets, apparel, boots, etc.

Now I stay on Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. My familly still in Malang, it's a nice town too. You still get the fresh air, because this town has arrounded by many mountains. I cannot forget my home town. If everything possible i will go to my home town. I have a lot of friends there... I have alot of fun, and many more that I can't forget...

OK, thats all about me. Thanks for your attention
best regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment